Monday, December 4, 2006

It Bears Repeating...

I’ve said it before but it bears repeating: My profound and continuing thanks to all of you who have taken the time to e-mail, call or visit my parents. The many gifts, prepared meals and chauffeuring also are greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at [removed] or [removed] (cell). If you call me, please remember that I live in the Pacific Time Zone, which is 8–9 hours later than Europe and three hours later than the East Coast of the United States. I underscore this because I leave my phone on 24 hours per day, both for business purposes (computers never sleep) and now, especially, to ensure that my parents can reach me anytime.

My mother’s e-mail address is [removed]. If you want to reach my parents directly, I ask that you please initially e-mail my mother as her phone has been ringing constantly lately and my dad’s deteriorating condition is increasingly monopolizing her time. She can then either e-mail or phone you back at her convenience. Please be patient. Thank you.

No comments: