Monday, November 20, 2006

Please help spread the word

My father has friends and colleagues around the world. Please help me publicize his condition by e-mailing a link to this blog to anybody you know in common with him. If you are uncomfortable being the bearer of such news, please provide me with a phone number or e-mail address and I will make contact. I can be reached at [removed].

In particular, I would like to notify:

  • Richard Leakey
  • Don Johanson (long estranged from my father, but hopefully bad feelings can be set aside at this point)
  • Leslie G. Freeman (former graduate student, longtime collaborator and good friend; emeritus of the University of Chicago, now living somewhere in Montana)
  • Yves Coppens

I will be amending the foregoing list as names come to mind.

Thanks,

Brian

No comments: