Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Please Come Visit!

Please come visit my parents! My father truly enjoys having someone to talk to and I know my mother appreciates the distraction. Just don’t expect my father to be shaven.

Note: Even after you’ve scheduled a visit, please treat the date as provisional. Call my mother just before you come because my father’s state is protean and he may not be able to receive visitors just then. Thank you.

Calls are also welcome, and don’t require prior arrangement. Just pick up the phone and dial (punch?) [removed]! Do it today. Both of my folks would love to hear from their friends and my father likes catching up with colleagues.

Besides by phone, you can reach my my mother by e-mail at [removed]. I am reachable at [removed], or by cell at [removed].

No comments: